"Studying" as part of this blog
March 27, 2021•154 words
Offbeat topic; about the directional of this blog. Reading time: 1 min
I note "studying" as a theme of this blog, yet I don't recall ever sharing things specific to studying.
I'd be quite happy to share on these topics:
- How I climbed my way up from being a mediocre/below-average student (in term of grades) to standing among the top of my cohort
- Evidence-based study methods
- Study methods I tried and my comments on their effectiveness/efficiency
- 'Studying (flashcard)' software (Anki, Remnote...)
- How I top scored in some university classes and tests/exams
- Role of goals and motivation in academic achievement
(Among others. These are just the ones that immediately came to my mind.)
I wonder if others would find it helpful and valuable. Do leave a note on my guestbook if you think it would- I'll start occasionally writing pieces on these topics.
Thank you for following my writing.